Our Temporary Tattoos are here to save you from yourself. Before you get that tattoo you've always wanted... why not give it a test run with this temporary one.
Safe for children, this kit does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals. This is NOT henna or "black" henna. Tattoo will last anywhere between 5 to 15 days.
About the product :
- 【EASY TO USE】 It takes less than a minute to apply temporary tattoos anywhere on the body. Just cut out the design from the tattoo, peel off the clear plastic film, place the sheet on skin, dampen with wet cloth and wait a few seconds for it to dry.
- 【DURABLE & WATERPROOF & SWEAT RESISTAN】 : Long last for 3-7 days, depends on how many showers you take and how many times you scrub the tattoo with soap and water. Go to the beach, pool or take a shower longer knowing your realistic looking ink will not wash off.
- 【Great Party Accessories】Ideal gifts for adults, women, girls, kids, teen-agers, birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, parties, Wear them day or night cover up Sternum Chest, face, shoulder,waist,sleeve,back,leg,arm,chest,hand,feet,neck and any other part of your body.
- 【Safe 】Safe and non-toxic, meet rigid safety and NON-TOXIC materials standard.
- 【Party】your friends will think you took a new tattoo! great fun for parties, special events also for testing how would a real tattoo look like.
How To Use:
Temporary Tattoo Application Instructions:
- Clean and dry the skin on the desired application area completely
- Cut out the desired design leaving 1-2 mm around the edges of the tattoo
- Remove the plastic lining and place the tattoo face down (the sticky side) on the skin
- Using a warm damp towel or cloth, gently wet the back of the tattoo paper. Pushing down on the tattoo while doing so
- Press down on the tattoo paper, including on the edges, for 30 seconds
- Gently push down on the tattoo paper one last time and move it to the side of the tattoo before peeling off the paper so to not damage the tattoo
- The length of the tattoo will depend on how well you transfer the tattoo
- To ensure the tattoo stays on longer, wait for it to dry (between 7-10 minutes until its completely dry). Using a smooth pen, roll the pen over the tattoo to really set it in the skin.
How To Remove:
Temporary Tattoo Removal Instructions:
- Our temporary tattoos are extremely easy to remove using rubbing alcohol or baby oil
- Simply use a cotton pad, soak it in either rubbing alcohol or baby oil
- gently remove the tattoo by making small circles over the tattoo with the moist cotton ball
- WARNING: Do NOT remove the temporary tattoo by scratching it off as this may result in red, irritated skin.
1. Do not apply to sensitive skin.
2. Do not apply if you are allergic to adhesive.
3. Do not intend for use by children under the age of 3.
4. Do not touch water in 2 hours after you stick it on your skin.
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.