Are you fed up of your bushy, weary beard? Well, you're not alone- 89% of men say it's their biggest frustration with their facial hair and 72% of women admitted they find untidy beards unattractive!
The Bread Straightening is the first men’s heated straightening brush,designed exclusively to smooth out facial hair for an effortlessly soft finish.
Beard Straightening Comb is the ultimate advantage in a world of average beards. Using a low profile design and negative ion technology, a thick out of control beard can be transformed into a soft, smooth, enviable look.
Combining the functionality of a hairbrush with the power of heat, the Beard Straightening Comb restores your beard to masculine, groomed perfection in just 30 seconds.
Join thousands of others discovering the beard straightening comb and find out how it's taken their beard game to the next level.
- No Damage To Beards: uses negative ion technology to prevent heat damage. Comb daily for a healthy, polished look.
- Heat barrier design: with revolutionary bristles that glide effortlessly across the face and scalp without harming the skin.
- Long Lasting, Effortless Style: Quality performance ensures that the styled result is long-lasting, easy-to-achieve and takes only minutes touch up, even with the roughest, coarsest hair.
- Multi-use - Beard and Head! when your beard is looking pristine, the bread straightening is the perfect tool for touching up head hair too!
- Quick heating: Up to temperature in 15 seconds, ideal for a quick evening touch up.
- Lightweight & ergonomic: Comfortable and controllable in hand for detailed stying.
HOW TO USE :
- Make sure both hair and beard are completely dry before beginning use.
- Simply plug in and turn the deluxe beard straightener on.
- Wait three minutes for it to reach the optimal temperature of 120 C.
- Brush through the hair and beard, going from roots to ends until the desired smoothness is achieved. Multiple passes through the same strands will not damage the hair.
- When finished, switch the deluxe beard straightener off and unplug it, waiting for it to cool down before clearing away.
- 1 x Beard Straightening Comb
- User Manual